Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures,
and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost
reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing
operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control,
office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements;
- Develops administrative staff by providing information,
educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation
of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive
maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining
equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine
inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and
expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning
administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office
Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information ,
Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory
Control, Verbal Communication